Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Blogging versus Social Networks

Call me old school. I miss the old element of blogging on Myspace. I know, Facebook is the new must. BUT, I just can't communicate in 144 characters or less. Not on any level deeper than "Yeah, it's the weekend" or "What a great sunset". I know it's all narcissism, blogging, facebooking, tweeting, etc, but at least this way I can go into a level of depth that actually lets me share what I and my friends and family are up to. In more than 144 characters.
So. This is the first post of my personal blog. I won't commit to any time schedule. I won't commit to any particular topic. I won't commit to correcting all typos. But it will always be interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So excited to keep up with you and the fam here. xoxo

    ReplyDelete